The Lion King《狮子王》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
陈年往事固然伤人,但你可以选择回避往事,或者从中吸取教训。
Ice Age《冰河世纪》
Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
树獭希德: 嘿,我的脚在出汗。
剑齿虎迪亚戈:难道每次你的身体发生点什么我们就要听你来个新闻快报吗?
The first rule: to always obey…Buck! The second rule must be to walk the middle of walking. Rules…the third: person to fart…in the team final.
第一条规矩:要永远……服从……巴克!第二条规矩,走路一定要走路中间。第三条规矩……要放屁的人……走在队伍的最后。
Kung Fu Panda《功夫熊猫》
One meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
人往往在逃避命运的路上与命运不期而遇。
There is a saying: Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it’s called the present.
俗语说:过去的,已经过去了;未来的,还未可知;现在,却是上苍的礼赠。这就是为什么“现在”叫present(现在/礼物) 。
Bolt《闪电狗》
Bolt: There will be danger.
Rhino: I eat danger for breakfast!
Bolt: Are you hungry?
Rhino: Starving!
闪电狗:那会很危险。
仓鼠瑞诺:我每天早晨将危险当作早餐!
闪电狗:你很饿吗?
仓鼠瑞诺:饿死了!
Ratatouille《料理鼠王》
1. Remy: I’ve always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it’s only a matter of time before I’m discovered!
小老鼠雷米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题。
2. Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
食神古斯特:只有那些喜欢烹饪的人,才能做出真正的食物。
Aladdin《阿拉丁》
I’m not worthless—and I don’t have fleas.
我可不是一无是处——而且,我身上也没有跳蚤。
Winnie the Pooh《小熊维尼》
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
如果你要活到一百岁,那么我只要活到一百岁差一天,这样我就不用度过没有你陪伴的分分秒秒。
Little Mermaid《小美人鱼》
One Crab: Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you!
某只螃蟹:哼嗯!小屁孩。总是自以为是,得寸进尺,赶明儿就游你头上去了。
Pocahontas《风中奇缘》
←
You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew.
你自以为只有你那样的才算是人类,必须长得和想得都和你一样。但倘若你愿跟随陌生人的脚步,你就会学到你从不明白的事情。
The Aristocats《猫儿历险记》
The world is my backyard.
世界是我们家后院。
Snow White《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!
事情不顺利的时候要怎么办呢?哦,就唱歌吧!
Garfield《加菲猫》
The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多;知道的越多,忘记的越多;忘记的越多,知道的越少。那么,我们为什么学来着。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。